“Every Artist should have the chance to learn how to run a successful business in this day and age. It’s the only way we will survive, thrive, and build an incredibly strong, economic world supported by art in the process.”
Now is the time (just until Friday!) to register for the ASK Method Masterclass and receive my special Fast-Action Bonus: six months of private coaching with me and an ASK Method specialist to ensure you take your business to the next level of growth!
Let me take a moment to tell you why I know this class is the right move for every artist, regardless of your artistic discipline or stage of business…
I chose Ryan Levesque, bestselling author of the book ASK and creator of the ASK Method, as my mentor this year.
And in that time, I’ve not only doubled my business, but helped more artists than I thought I would ever be able to in my own community reach five and six figures in their businesses (and we’re just halfway through the year!).
And I want the same for you.
This is why I’ve partnered with Ryan to share the ASK Method Masterclass with you firsthand.
When you registered for the free training you received a strong dose of how powerful the ASK Method is, how committed Ryan is to help you succeed, and what a state of the art training he has created for you to take advantage of.
And now is your chance to do so…
When you register through this link, you not only receive the over $29,000 in bonuses from Ryan (YES, you read that right!!), but you receive over $3,500 in bonuses from me!
I designed these bonuses with the ASK Team to perfectly complement each artist’s experience with the ASK Method Masterclass to ensure you see results.
And I promise— I am committed to making sure you see results.
“Alexis has been working closely with the ASK team and me for the last six months and is on track to double her business for the second time before the year ends. Her commitment to her community goes beyond hoping to help a few artists hit the six-figure mark- her vision is to help artists fulfill their greatest potential by building businesses that change the world and the economic climate, and the ASK Team is here to help ensure she fulfills that potential 100%.”
I have some Fast-Action bonuses for those artists who take action quickly:
The first 5 artists to register for the ASK Method Masterclass will receive:
*0 SPOTS LEFT!*
- Six Months of private coaching sessions with me and an ASK specialist to analyze and strategize your ideal client discovery funnel
- Automatic enrollment in the Profit Canvas course, my signature course that has helped 50 artists exponentially expand their businesses and two artists this year alone hit the six-figure mark:
- A one-year membership to the Artists In Business Insider group- my private membership group focused solely on refining and fulfilling your 12-month revenue plan with bi-weekly live support calls.
(So you will have private coaching throughout your ASK Method experience from both the ASK Team and me!)
PLUS all the bonuses to follow:
The next 5 artists to register for the ASK Method Masterclass will receive:
- Three Months of private coaching sessions with me and an ASK specialist to analyze and strategize your ideal client discovery funnel
(So you will have private coaching during your ASK Method experience from both the ASK Team and me!)
PLUS all the bonuses to follow:
- Live Discovering Your True Ideal Client Workshop: I will be teaching this workshop with an ASK Method Certified Specialist to coincide with module 1 of the ASK Method: Discovering Your True Ideal Client to learn how to discover what your ideal clients most need when all they’re able to tell you is what they don’t want. I will give a step-by-step account of how I used the ASK Method to double my business in less than a year using ASK (and I didn’t even have it right the first time!) and the ASK Specialist and myself will be answering questions to coach you through the module so you have your true ideal client discovered by the end.
- The Artist’s Guide To Art And Technology: How To Use The ASK Method with tech to create a beautifully converting online funnel that allows your true ideal clients to discover who you are and what you sell. To quell any fears about setting up your business online, I will be co-teaching this with an online funnel expert who will walk you through the steps to set up your best funnel that converts prospects into clients.
- *UPDATED: My six-figure webinar funnel case study, featuring my FB Ads professional, Ana Micka, using my actual FB ads to show you in real time how we made the funnel profitable + a FULL tutorial on how to create your perfect FB Ad Campaign, including swipe copy to adjust and paste into your own ad campaign, how to split test your perfect designs to see which one performs the best and how to set up your entire ad funnel for optimal engagement, ideal client awareness and effective communication that leads to sales!
“What I truly admire about Alexis is that she believes every artist deserves a chance to gain the proper education and tools necessary to build a thriving art business, so has gone above and beyond to make sure she shares with them everything she knows. Her bonuses for the ASK Method Masterclass deliver hand-held support for each individual artist to reach inevitable success.”
As artists, we are business owners by default, but lessons on how to run a business are not incorporated into our teachings and training in any capacity.
It’s up to us to take matters into our own hands to learn what it takes to run a successful business with our art.
Artists often doubt their ability to use their art to grow a successful business, but the only reason for this is their lack of knowledge around business “how-to”.
Luckily, in this day and age, artists are hardwired to run the best businesses in the world because of the incredible resources we have to help us succeed online and offline.
I love owning my own six+ figure business as an artist, and I love being able to help other artists reach the six figure mark in their businesses through my Artists In Business free classes, paid courses and group coaching.
But what is most important to me is when I see artists fulfilling the vision they have for their art and sharing that vision with their most ideal clients.
This is why I chose Ryan Levesque as my mentor this last year to help me connect on a deeper level with the artists in my community.
And this is why I’m able to now offer all he has taught me to you, with private coaching for you along the way, so you can experience the same— if not better— results in your business with your art.